Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Gladstone Cafe

I would like to quote a piece from the poutine scriptures:
"If it's ghetto, it's great!"

Seriously. If a restaurant has a bullet hole in the window, a dugged out man outside of the place with a nose bleed, and a body outline on the sidewalk....this probably means that this place is the ruler of everything that is poutine. Fellow fans, you must seek these places out and repeat these words "Parkdale, parkdale, parkdale."

It's as though Bon's has been resurrected and all of my hopes and dreams lay before me on a basket of newspaper. I've been waiting my whole life for this poutine. This is my destiny. You all must find yours here, and go on a spiritual journey with each bite.

Perfection.

http://gladstonecafetoronto.com/

5/5
Queen & Dufferin

No comments:

Post a Comment